🔥 50% OFF randomly selected items, every 24-hours!
Radish, Watermelon (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- These pretty radishes aren’t all show, they’re also really delicious and versatile! Watermelon radishes can be eaten raw, pickled, or cooked. Have you grown or eaten these before? If not, be sure to add them to your seed order, you will love them!
- Unique and rare heirloom radish variety. Looks amazing!
- Very large white radish with pink/red flesh giving the appearance of watermelon.
- Excellent for gourmet culinary dishes.
- Produces large tops for easy picking.
Day to Maturity | 50-60 days
- Creative Culinary Uses | Mario Brothers Mushroom out of Radish
Radishes are rich in ascorbic acid, folic acid, and potassium. They are a good source of vitamin B6, riboflavin, magnesium, copper, and calcium. One cup of sliced red radish bulbs provides approximately 20 calories, largely from carbohydrates
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.