- The Early Purple Broccoli Plant produces extremely flavorful heads of broccoli that are bright purple.
- Ideal for garnishes or used fresh in salads and other gourmet culinary creations.
- Once the main head is removed this variety will continuously produce many offshoots during the season.
- Can be planted late winter and early spring.
- An extremely easy to grow variety that can withstand cold temps.
Days to Maturity | 65 days
Broccoli Seeds | Start seed indoors 6 weeks before the last killing frost, for early spring crop. Plant in rows 2 1/2 feet apart, with 18 inches to 2 feet between the plants.
- Broccoli is high in vitamin C, as well as dietary fiber; it also contains multiple nutrients with potent anti-cancer properties, such as diindolylmethane and small amounts of selenium. A single serving provides more than 30 mg of Vitamin C and a half-cup provides 52 mg of Vitamin C.
* THE SEED SHOP *
Discover even more variety for your garden
Filter seed varieties by personality: