- The Homemade Pickles variety is one of the best cucumber varieties you can grow to make your own home-grown pickles
- Extremely strong plant - resistant to common cucumber diseases
- Produces a large amount of delicious small to medium sized cucumbers on a compact vine
- Produces a lot over a long season
- Ideal for container gardening and for anyone with limited growing space!
Days to Maturity | 55 days
Cucumber Seeds | Grow cucumbers where a long, warm growing season, minimum 65 days, can be assured. Plant seeds where there is ample space and vines can sprawl, the simplest way is to plant cucumbers in hills.
Click here for complete Cucumber grow guide
* THE SEED SHOP *
Discover even more variety for your garden
Filter seed varieties by personality: