- Taraxacum officinalis. Perennial.
- This strain forms lush heads of leaves that will rival your favorite lettuce. The leaves are tender, fleshy and dark green.
- The plants spread up to 2 ft and the vitamin rich leaves can be eaten raw, boiled, stir fried and used in soup.
- The roots can be eaten raw, cooked or roasted and made into a coffee substitute.
- The flowers can be used to make fritters, tea and dandelion wine.
A GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING
The perfect gift idea for any special occassion. Learn more about gifting a monthly seed club membership 1, 3, 6, or 12-month pre-pay memberships available. Plans starting at only $10.00. Up to 5 seed packs every month.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
THE PERFECT GIFT IDEA FOR ANY OCCASION Gift a membership to the Urban Organic Gardener's Monthly Seed Club: http://www.urbanorganicgardener.club
Click on the image below to view it in a larger format. Print it and save it!
SEED STARTING TIPS AND TRICKS:
6 Tips That Every NEW Gardener Should Know - View
Tips for Successfully Starting Your Seeds Indoors - View
Egg Carton Seed Trays - View
Use Muffin Tins To Start Your Seeds In! - View
How do I Know Which Seeds to Direct Sow and Which to Seeds to Start Indoors? - View
How to Get Better Germination From Your Seeds - View
9 Steps to Harden Off Seedlings - View
7 Tips For Using Rockwool To Start Your Seeds - View
Are you starting enough seeds? - View
What's the proper way to thin seedlings? 🌱 🌱 - View
Seed Planting & Spacing Cheat Sheet - View
WAIT! Don't start these seeds indoors yet! - View
OK! It's time to start these seeds indoors NOW! - View