While most bell peppers are only half-way to maturity when they turn yellow, the Sunbright Yellow Pepper is ready for harvest. This happy, blocky bell ripens from light green to bright yellow to golden yellow, with a thick, crispy texture and a sweet, light flavor. A beautiful sight with so many sunny fruits among lush green leaves. At 5"-7", it’s quite large, which means wider rings for your sandwiches, longer strips for your dips, and a generous core that holds more stuffing.
- High yields
- Light and crunchy
- Sweet, light flavor
- Good fresh and cooked
SEED PLANTING TIPS
- Botanical name: Capsicum annuum
- Pepper size: Large/ 5"-7"
- Plant support: Tomato cage or stake
- Depth to plant seeds: .25" deep
- Spacing between plants: 18"-24" apart
- Spacing between rows: 24"-36" apart
- Days to germinate (sprout): 7-21 days
- Germination soil temps: 75F-85F
- Soil needs: 6.0-7.0 pH
- Sun needs: Full sun
- Frost hardy: No
- Planting season: Spring, summer
- # of plants per sq. ft.: Appx. 1 plant per 2 sq. ft.
- Days to maturity: 75-80 days
|All Peppers ⟐ Sweet Peppers||📚 Sweet Peppers Grow Guide|
* THE SEED SHOP *
Discover even more variety for your garden
Filter seed varieties by personality: