✓ Pure NON-Genetically Modified seeds ✓ 100% NON-Hybridized seeds ✓ 100% Heirloom/Open-Pollinated seeds ✓ 100% Raw & Un-treated seeds
|Share the ♥|
MORE INFORMATION & PRODUCT SPECIFIC DETAILS
Share the ♥
Purslane (Green), Herb
- 60 days. Portulaca oleracea.
- Low growing plant produces green leaves.
- Used in salads and cooked like spinach.
- Purslane is also effective in treatment for oral lichen planus and its leaves are used to treat insect or snake bites on the skin, boils, sores, pain from bee stings, bacillary dysentery, diarrhea, hemorrhoids, postpartum bleeding, and intestinal bleeding.
- Plant grows in poor soil and tolerates drought.
Purslane, Green has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 4 reviews.