- Mid-season 80-90 days to maturity.
- This beautiful, medium-sized, extra-late potato has deep blue skin as well as consistently blue flesh.
- This high yielding plant has beautiful blue flowers.
- The rich taste of these potatoes when mashed is enhanced by the color.
- To keep color, do not overcook.
- Once blue potatoes were grown on potato trial grounds between other varieties to demarcate the division between varieties (called purple marker).
NOTE: We do not use chemicals to prevent our potatoes from sprouting. So the seed potatoes you order may have already begun to sprout when they arrive. This is okay-in fact some consider it desirable.
* THE SEED SHOP *
Discover even more variety for your garden
Filter seed varieties by personality: